Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Your Website can be optimized to help search engines categorize your business for local searches (for example searching for a type of business in HoHoKus, Ocean County or in New Jersey), national searches &/or international business.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a type of Internet Marketing campaign customized for your target market, your geographic market as well as to fit the size of your web site and your budget.
Successful campaigns have a clear vision of their objectives such as:
- Reduce costs of traditional advertising or marketing; Replace Yellow Page Ads with Optimized search for local business
- Promote new product or service
- Expanding or refining your geographic reach
- Work in tandem with an Internet Advertising (PPC) campaign.
Netcetra will discuss your business needs with you and review your web site, your business and your competition to determine the optimal solution for your existing web site Some of the services included within the SEO options are:
Online Press Releases - Use the Internet to distribute your company news to industry publications, search engines and more.
- SEO Keyword Research; Netcetra will work with you to identify keywords. Analysis of visitor statistic reports will monitor the keywords searchers are using. New keyword opportunities are assessed throughout the campaign..
- SEO Code; Web pages have code & structure that helps search engines obtain valuable information about your website such as your primary and sub levels of navigation and meta-tags. We also seek to uncover issues that might be obstructing your Internet visibility such as frames and some flash.
- Hand submission to search engines. -One of the most common SEO scams today is the automatic submission of your web site to many search engines. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Netcetra will manually submit your web site. Google XML Sitemaps is one of the manual submission that we provide.
- Monthly Reports & Updates - In order for Netcetra to provide a solution that provides you with a Return On Your Investment, we need to monitor and track the progress and make updates. Hence we recommend a 12 month Analysis & Reporting strategy to monitor your progress and allow us to make changes throughout the year.
- Link Building Campaigns - over the course of 12 months we will expand your reach beyond the search engines. It is important that these links are manually built, not automatic submissions.
Netcetra's Site Map
503 Brick Blvd., Ste. 103
Brick, NJ 08723